This project was born from an idea by Enrico Vesco, who has been collaborating with Le Orme since the mid-nineties, who, right from the start, found two valid allies in Michi Dei Rossi and Tony Pagliuca: trying to bring together all the most important musicians in musical history and artistic performance of Le Orme for what could probably be Le Orme's last album and the first double album of unreleased songs in their entire history.
Let's say that the undertaking was almost entirely successful and that the result of this "meeting" gave some surprising results:
- a limited and numbered double gold vinyl of only 500 copies containing only unreleased songs composed by Le Orme actual together with Tony Pagliuca (historic keyboard player and member of the historic trio), Tolo Marton (co-author of Smogmagica from 1975), Francesco Sartori (in training until 1997), Fabio Trentini (from 2009 to 2018) and Jimmy Spitaleri (frontman of Metamorfosi and voice of Le Orme in 2011 and 2012). A particular and moving quote for the participation in this album of a musician from Le Orme who has been missing for thirty years: Germano Serafin. An interpretation of him recorded at the time appears on the album!
- a limited triple CD Boxet numbered in 999 copies containing the two vinyls mentioned above plus a third CD containing pieces by some of the most important Italian prog music groups:
1) Osanna with Lino Vairetti on vocals who will be present in many of the concerts of the Tour
2) The Trip (with historic drummer Pino Sinnone and Nico Di Palo as guest)
3) Divae Project (with Gianni Nocenzi as guest)
4) Mangala Vallis (with Gigi Cavalli Cocchi, Bernardo Lanzetti, Roberto Tiranti and many others)
5) Moongarden (with Cristiano Roversi among others)
6) Alex Carpani
7) Monkey Diet (with Eric Gales and Doenlla Del Monaco as guests)
8) Sezione Frenante
9) Le Folli Arie
10) Tal Neunder
These two products can be purchased exclusively on our webstore or during concerts.
Certainly a remarkable work that has given artistic results that will surely satisfy the expectations of prog music fans from all over the world. With over three hours of music, and with many alternating genres, this album is destined to have a prominent position in Le Orme's discography.
In conjunction with the release of the album, a long tour will begin, which will end in the summer of 2024, and which will touch practically all of Italy.
Le Orme's new album will be released on October 13th on the Maracash Records label in collaboration with Hi-Qu Music and Orangle Music.