Very limited Box Set in 500 handnumbered copies, gold hot foil lettering containing:
- double vinyl in clear audiophile edition
- CD in audiophile gold limited edition
- 10 in-folio photographic prints
- original concert poster and ticket
- exclusive video DVD documentary of the concert
- Greg Lake Logo Sticker.
Recorded in sound-demonstration quality this is the documentary of Greg Lake’s last tour, recorded on November 28, 2012 in a sold out Teatro Municipale in Piacenza. It was a very special, magical evening, as Greg remembered in his outstanding autobiography, Lucky Man.
The audience was so warm and he gave such a passionate peformance. The Major of Piacenza and all the municipality attended the concert and went on stage thanking Mr. Lake for opening the “Musiche Nuove in Piacenza” festival. The concert was a triumph and eventually on January 9, 2016 the trustees of Conservatorio Nicolini of Piacenza gave Greg Lake the first honorary degree ever given by a Conservatorio.
This is a wonderful record, bringing the “Songs Of A Lifetime” project to its highest point. Exclusively for this concert, Greg performed with 3 special guests: Le Orme’s leader Aldo Tagliapietra, ex PFM and Acqua Fragile’s great vocalist Bernardo Lanzetti and the young talented Annie Barbazza, making the Piacenza show even more special and rare. It was Greg’s wish that a precious, audiophile limited edition will would re-launch his Manticore Label.
Produced by Greg Lake and Max Marchini recorded by Alberto Callegari mixed and mastered at Elfo Recording Studios, Tavernago (PC) Post Productions by Greg Lake and Annie Barbazza.
- 21st Century Schizoid Man 1’23”
- Lend Your Love To Me Tonight 4’43”
- From The Beginning 5’19”
- Heartbreak Hotel 2’16”
- Epitaph/In The Court Of The Crimson King 5’10”
- I Talk To The Wind 4’41”
- You’ve Got To Hide Your Love Away 3’01”
- Touch And Go 3’11”
- Trilogy/Still... You Turn Me On 6’40”
- I Believe In Father Christmas 3’52”
- Shakin’ All Over 2’38”
- C’est La Vie 3’55”
- People Get Ready 4’36”
- Lucky Man 5’48” (featuring Annie Barbazza, Bernardo Lanzetti and Aldo Tagliapietra)
- Karn Evil 9 (1st Impression, part II) 5’52”